Wednesday 23 May 2012


SPINAL CLINIC GETS A GHANAIAN LADY CHIROPRACTIC DOCTOR
The desire of the CEO of the Spinal Clinic Dr. Bryan Cox to spread chiropractic to all parts of Ghana and beyond is bearing fruit as more people are embracing the wonderful healing power of chiropractic. The latest to join the team of chiropractic doctors working with Dr. Cox to realize the dream of spreading chiropractic in Ghana is Dr. Naa Asheley Ashietey.
Dr. Naa Asheley Ashietey, a Ghanaian, trained as doctor of chiropractic at one of the best Chiropractic Colleges in the world, the Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa, USA.  Dr. Ashietey has joined the Spinal Clinic to promote and restore optimum health to the people of Ghana by educating them about the importance of the spine and how to take care of it, and to correct spine and nervous system interference, also known in chiropractic terms as vertebral subluxation. Dr. Ashietey shares in the belief of Dr. Cox and the Spinal Clinic that, “The power that made the body, heals the body”.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just a moment back I was searching for the information on the same topic and now I am here. So much information, really well executed blog. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    chiropractic clinic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I chiropractic care Townsville really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete